Manipal Dot Net Pvt Ltd has openings for self-motivated, team-oriented, hard-working software engineer at various levels with 1-5 years experience with exposure to full development life cycle for building high-performing, scalable, enterprise grade Java applications.
- Design, Develop and maintain Java software according to specification.
- Perform Testing of code.
- Contribute in all phases of software development life cycle and in multiple layers of software system.
- The candidate is expected to work collaboratively with members from the different teams, to design and implement new project features which span the multiple layers.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Provide support & continuous improvement of code by incorporating newer technologies, improving the code structure and performance, and finding/fixing bugs.
- Support users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Take increasing levels of ownership of the code base, and provide guidance to junior team members over time.
Desirable Skill Set:
- Proven hands-on experience in software development of large systems
- Proven work experience in Java development.
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Modelling and knowledge of some design patterns.
- Capability to write intermediate level SQL.
- Exposure to version control (SVN/CVS), Build systems like Ant, Maven is an advantage.
- Knowledge or prior experience in Java EE is preferred but not mandatory.
- Industry Java Certifications, exposure to one or more frameworks such as Spring are plus.
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence & Visualization tools like Tableau, Cognos is a plus.
- Must be a quick learner, and hit the ground running.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with multiple international cultures
- Motivated by quality and excellence, and takes pride in the quality of work
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem Solving: Exemplary problem solving and decision-making skills are required. Ability to work with minimal direction. Have the ability to think deductively and creatively.
- MS/MSc/MTech/MCA with 1+ years of experience in the area of Software development. (BE/BTech in Computers/Software Engineering/Electronics with 2+ years of experience may also be considered).