Manipal Dot Net Pvt Ltd has an opening for a self-motivated, team-oriented, hard-working FPGA Engineer to work on a challenging project.
- Define the system level architecture of Communication and Networking, Bus Interfaces, Memory and Storage Controllers, Audio/Image Processing products including software, hardware and PCBs
- Accountable for conceptualizing, defining, schedule and resource planning, and implementing the top level functional block design of a new FPGA/CPLD product or system
- Able to delineate the development of stable extensible and elegant architecture which is necessary to ensure the long-term functionality and stability of complex software-based or large modular designs
- Work with IP development team to create complete products from inception (specification, design, verification) to product realization (documentation, tool integration, and tailored customer support).
- Perform micro-architecture development, RTL coding, testbench development and verification.
- Maintain, modify and improve designs from existing/third party sources, manage regression test runs, debug failures and participate in design validation in FPGA
Desirable Skill Set:
- BE/BTech with 4+ years or MS with 2+ years of working experience in the
- Experience in digital system partitioning and advanced function implementation in FPGAs with a strong track record in Design, Documentation and Verification of high-speed digital electronics, FPGAs, and embedded processor systems desired.
- Strong background in VLSI/FPGA Design Flow areas like: RTL Design (VHDL, Verilog, System Verilog), Timing Analysis as well as Verification, and trouble shooting at board /PCB level.
- Hands on experience using industry standard ASIC/FPGA synthesis, timing analysis and simulation Tools from Synopsys, Cadence, Magma, Xilinx, Altera.
- Expertise in writing VHDL or Verilog and optimizing HDL code for performance and resource utilization targeting FPGA architectures.
- Knowledge of SOC architectures utilizing soft-core processors, digital filters, image processing algorithms, and communication interfaces/protocols
- Familiarity with ARM/ARC microprocessor architecture and C/assembly programming preferred
- Exposure to version control(CVS/
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills to communicate issues, impacts, and corrective actions.
- Ability to think creatively and out of the box.
- BE/MTech/MSc(Engg)/PhD in Electrical/Electronics