Manipal Dot Net (MDN) invites job applications from interested candidates for the role of Remote Monitoring Team Lead (RMTL).
The RMTL performs supervision and personnel management of a team of remote monitoring agents (RMA).
RMA’s carefully watch captured images from remote surveillance cameras for any suspicious activities and raise alarm when appropriate.
Timings: Full-time, 8 am to 5 pm; 6 days / week, includes Sundays. Weekly day-off would be either Tuesday or Thursday, depending on mutual convenience.
- It is the RMTL’s responsibility to ensure that robust and reliable surveillance of designated remote sites are carried out with zero glitches.
- The RMTL interviews and hires appropriate RMAs and supervises their daily activity.
- The RMTL also performs personnel management.
- The ideal RMTL is expected to have prior experience hiring and managing a team of 5 to 10 semi-skilled personnel and proven ability to allocate and extract work from them in a robust, reliable and fool-proof manner.
Desirable Skill Set:
- Computer literacy, excellent oral and written communication skills and superior people skills are a must for this job.
- Prior knowledge of remote surveillance is an added plus.
- Diligent, disciplined and alert.