Manipal Dot Net Pvt Ltd has an opening for a self-motivated, team-oriented, hard-working Hardware engineer to work on various challenging projects.
Take ownership for the prototype, production and manufacturing of electronic products, including but not limited to:
- Component sourcing, inventory maintenance, product packaging, shipping.
- Schematic capture, PCB layout and design using state of the art tools.
- Board-level trouble shooting, debugging and re-working
- Electronic component assembly and soldering.
- RTL design and MCU programming skills a plus.
- Prepare design specifications, requirement documents and user manuals.
Desirable Skill Set:
- Knowledge of Hardware engineering software (Eagle, Orcad, Cadence Allegro)
- Self starter, and quick learner.
- eam player who works well with the Team.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Comittment to excellence with independent problem solving skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BTech/BE) or Diploma in Electronics/Computers.
- • 3-5 years of industry experience in Electronic Product Manufacturing.