Manipal Dot Net Pvt Ltd has an opening for a self-motivated, team-oriented, hard-working Senior Member of Technical Staff (Dev) to work on a challenging project.
- Design, develop, test, and maintain a complex software project consisting of multiple layers – a high level GUI layer, middle level API layers, and low-level systems software layers.
- Continuously strive to improve the quality and efficacy of the user experience, by enhancing existing interfaces, and proposing new ones.
- Continuously enhance the code by incorporating newer technologies, improving the code structure, and finding/fixing bugs.
- Bring up of end-to-end use cases with Hardware/EVKs/Emulation platforms and execute QA cycle to ascertain that development meets requirement specifications
Desirable Skill Set:
- Knowledge of IDE such as VSCode/Eclipse/Atom
- Self starter, and quick learner.
- Enthusiastic to independently explore, debug and resolve issues.
- Meticulous – strong attention to detail.
- Team player who inspires, motivates and keeps the Team together.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Commitment to excellence with independent problem solving skills.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- Team-driven programming experience in industry
- Strong knowledge of version control (CVS/SVN/Git)
- Management/leadership of teams of size 1 – 4 preferred.
- Experience with one or more of following domains is preferred:
- C/C++/Java/Object-oriented programming
- Hadoop, HDFS, Spark, Hortonworks HDP/Cloudera.
- SAP and/or Magento 2.