Manipal Dot Net Pvt Ltd has an opening for a self-motivated, team-oriented, hard-working Senior Member of Technical Staff (QA) to work on a challenging project.
- Management and leadership of a team of size 2 to 5
- Perform quality assurance related tasks which include one or more of :
- Develop rigorous unit, system and functional tests for modules
- Perform systematic GUI (Graphical User Interface) testing of software products
- Verify and validate XPath or XML parser rules that extract attributes from HTML pages.
- Develop and document new test scenarios
- Develop test automation using test harnesses like Sikuli/Squish/Python.
- Improve existing test coverage, performance, stability etc.
Desirable Skill Set:
- Knowledge of IDE such as VS Code/Eclipse/Atom
- Self starter, and quick learner.
- Enthusiastic to independently explore, debug and resolve issues.
- Meticulous – strong attention to detail.
- Team player who inspires, motivates and keeps the Team together.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Commitment to excellence with independent problem solving skills.
- Diploma, Bachelors or Masters Degree
- Team-driven QA experience in industry
- Experience using version control (CVS/SVN/Git)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Management/leadership of teams of size 1 – 4 preferred.
- Experience with one or more of following domains is preferred:
- Mobile/Web App test automation
- Testing information extraction using XPath.
- GUI Test automation.
- Embedded System Testing