Manipal Dot Net Pvt Ltd has an opening for a self-motivated, team-oriented, hard-working Member of Technical Staff (QA) to work on a challenging project.
- Perform quality assurance related tasks which include one or more of :
- Develop rigorous unit, system and functional tests for modules
- Perform systematic GUI (Graphical User Interface) testing of software products
- Verify and validate XPath or XML parser rules that extract attributes from HTML pages.
- Develop and document new test scenarios
- Develop test automation using test harnesses like Sikuli/Squish/Python.
- Improve existing test coverage, performance, stability etc.
Desirable Skill Set:
- Knowledge of IDE such as VS Code/Eclipse/Atom
- Self starter, and quick learner
- Enthusiastic to independently explore, debug and resolve issues
- Meticulous – strong attention to detail
- Team player who inspires, motivates and keeps the Team together
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Commitment to excellence with independent problem solving skills
Knowledge of version control (CVS/SVN/Git) preferred.
1 to 2 years of relevant industry experience preferred.
- Diploma, Bachelors or Masters Degree
- Knowledge of one or more of following domains:
- Mobile/Web Apps
- Information extraction using XPath.
- GUI Testing.
- Embedded System Testing