Manipal Dot Net Pvt Ltd has an opening for a self-motivated, team-oriented, hard-working senior software engineer with 2 to 5 years experience in Windows kernel level programming and Windows driver development.
- Design and development of Windows Driver and Kernel level programming.
- Provide development support for Windows kernel driver/user mode application development.
- Analyze, debug, fix kernel/user mode problems reported by end customers.
- Continuously enhance the code by incorporating newer technologies, improving the code structure and performance, and finding/fixing bugs.
- Take increasing levels of ownership of the code base.
Desirable Skill Set:
- Expert knowledge and hands on experience with Windows kernel/device driver development.
- Experience in developing WDM and WDF (KMDF) Drivers.
- Extensive programming skills in C/C++ in windows environment tools.
- Sound knowledge of Windows internals, device management, I/O manager, PCI express.
- Experience in multi-threaded application development and debugging.
- Strong experience in crash dump analysis / WinDbg.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with multiple international cultures
- Motivated by quality and excellence, and takes pride in the quality of work Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem Solving: Exemplary problem solving and decision-making skills are required. Ability to work with minimal direction. Have the ability to think deductively and creatively.
- MS/MTech/MSc/MCA with 4+ years of experience in the area of Software development. (BE/BTech in Computers/Software Engineering/Electronics with 5+ years of experience may also be considered).