MDN Technical Interview process
1. Basic Skills
Technical lab skills
- English competency: Technical English written test. [Time Limit 1hr.]
- Word processing skills
- Replicate a given technical document using Open Office Word. For sample document Click here [Time limit: 30 min.]
- Replicate a given technical presentation using Open Office Presentation. For sample presentation Click here[Time limit: 30 min.]
- Enter, compile and test a given C program. Use vi, Emacs or Notepad to enter the program. For sample program Click here [Time Limit 1hr.]
- Follow instructions in a given user guide to show a working hardware demo. For sample demo Click here [Time Limit 1hr.]
2. Technical Competency (after clearing 1st round)
- Multiple choice technical test in your area of expertise: C or Digital Design. [Time Limit 1hr.]
- Written test (after clearing multiple choice) in your area of expertise: QA / Software Programming / Digital Design. [Time limit: None]
3. Personal Interview(after clearing 2nd round)
- Presentation: Technical seminar in any technical topic of your choice. Please pay attention to time limit,
slides quality, fluency and technical depth and comfort. [Time limit: 15 min.]
Seminar has to be prepared using Open Office Presentation or MS Power Point or similar presentation tool.
MDN will provide an LCD projector and laptop. Please e-mail your presentation in .pdf format ahead of time.
Please DO NOT use any pirated software in the preparation of your presentation.
- Interview with project manager and others.[Time limit: None]
Test is typically conducted from 9 AM onwards
MDN does not have a cafeteria, so please bring your own lunch or make alternate arrangements for it.
Venue : Manipal Dot Net Pvt. Ltd
4-285K, 80 Badagabettu GP,
Shanthi Nagar, Manipal-Alevoor Road,
Manipal 576 104